Direct billing for massage therapy for the client with their insurance company
For the convenience of our mobile massage therapy, Sandpearl Spa is happy to provide direct billing for our treatments that qualify to these companies:
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Medivie Blue Cross
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- Green Shield
- Great West Life
- Industrial Insurance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnson Group
- Standard Life
- SunLife Financial
*Please note that Traditional Thai Massage is not covered by any insurance.
**In order for us to be able to direct bill for you we require a Visa or MasterCard number to be held on file.
If we encounter a problem with your billing, we never charge your card automatically. We first call you and the insurance company to rectify the situation and only charge the card as a last resort but not before speaking with you – the cardholder. Thanks for your understanding!
Insurance policies vary so we require that you contact your Insurance Company to fully understand the type of coverage you have.
Questions To Ask Your Insurance Company:
- Does my policy allow for direct billing by the provider?
- Do I require a prescription for massage therapy?
- When does my year start for coverage?
- How much coverage do I have for Massage Therapy, and does this amount also include other health care practitioners such as chiropractors or naturopathic doctors?
We only bill to the primary insurance company, so subsequent or secondary policies will be your responsibility.
*Please note that should your Insurance company reject the claim for any reason other than an error on the part of Sandpearl Spa, you will be responsible for the outstanding amount.
*A valid credit card is required for us to provide the client with Direct Billing